Targeted Tax Area (TTA) incentives are available to companies located within the TTA boundaries and engaged in a trade or business within the following Standard Industrial Codes:
• 2000-2099 Food Processing
• 2200-3999 Certain Other Manufacturers
• 4200-4299 Trucking and Warehousing
• 4500-4599 Air Transportation
• 4700-5199 Transportation Services, Communications and Wholesale Trade
State incentives include:
• Tax credits for sales and use taxes paid on certain machinery, machinery parts, and equipment.
• Tax credits for hiring qualified employees.
• Fifteen year net operating loss carry-forward.
• Accelerated expense deductions.